Last updated: February 20, 2019
- Boxify Technologies SDN BHD (1309928-P) is a company incorporated under Malaysian law (operating under the fully owned name of boxify.io), (“we” or “us”), owning and operating the Website and the Boxify on Facebook messenger identity.
- “Account” means a registered account which you may be required to create if you wish to access and utilise the full facilities and features of the Website, whether as a User or Professional;
- “Boxify platform ” means the website, chatbot and the backend system which you interacts with on instant messaging platform, including Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat.
- “Service” means the service offered and / or to be rendered by the Boxify platform in the course of its business to a User;
- “ User” means any individual or company that has (i) used or browsed the Website; and / or (ii) submitted a request for services offered by Professionals, via the Website, in order to receive property quotations, regardless of whether such User ultimately accept or not the Services offered by a Professional via the Website;
- “Merchant” means any individual or company, that has signed up to offer their Service to the general public and to Users via the Boxify platform;
- “Submitted Content” is defined in SUBMITTED CONTENT section;
- “User”, “prospect”, “lead”, "you" and "your", as applicable, means a person who accesses, uses, and/or participates in the conversation with Boxify platform in any manner, whether as a User or Professional; and
- “Boxify platform” means (i) the websites bearing the following domains: boxify.io, and any other related microsites and / or mobile or web applications owned and operated by Boxify Technologies S/B which may or may not be of similar names; and (ii) any related or ancillary facilities or functions such as e-mails, SMS, newsletters, notifications or other communication or content.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- By using and / or browsing the Website or Boxify on Facebook Messenger, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Food, perishable goods, damp clothing or towels should not be stored in lockers. If an odor become offensive, these items will be removed from the locker and placed in claim with administration.
- Items which are not collected within 10 days will be notified at the 8th day and Boxify has the right to move the item and store in other location for 30 days period, and will be disposed if remains unclaimed.
- Surcharge of RM1.00 per day will apply on the 11th day until the disposal period.
- Maximum size of item is H40xL35xW35 cm, oversized items that are not able to fit into locker are not allowed and is recipient responsibility to expect the package.
- Boxify reserves the rights to:
- Open and inspect the content of any lockers deemed necessary.
- To conduct routine security check of suspicious lockers without prior consent of user.
- While using Boxify, user shall not:
- fail to deliver payment for Services purchased by you unless a clear typographical error is made;
- circumvent or manipulate any fee structure or billing process that we may have or implement;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information about any Boxify user);
- take any action that may undermine any feature that Boxify has or may come up with for the purposes of the Website, and the platform.
- Boxify does not endorse any Submitted Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice provided by any users expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with all Submitted Content.
- You acknowledge and understand that when using the Boxify platform, you will be exposed to Submitted Content:
- from a variety of sources and that Boxify is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submitted Content.
- NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT Boxify SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH TRANSACTION OR DEALINGS. IF THERE IS A DISPUTE BETWEEN USERS ON THE PLATFORM, OR BETWEEN USERS AND ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT Boxify IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO BE INVOLVED. IN THE EVENT THAT A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN YOU AND ONE OR MORE USERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU HEREBY RELEASE Boxify, ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AND SUCCESSORS IN RIGHTS FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO SUCH DISPUTES AND/OR THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED THEREUNDER.
- The Boxify platform may provide, or third parties may provide, links, contact forms and/or phone numbers to other websites or resources, including, without limitation, social networking, blogging and similar websites. You acknowledge and agree that Boxify is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, goods or services on or available from such websites or resources. Unless expressly stated on the Boxify platform, links to third-party sites should in no way be considered as or interpreted to be Boxify's endorsement of such third-party sites or any product or service offered through them.
- Boxify reserves the right at its sole discretion to charge fees to Users. and the right to charge fees for such facilities at its sole discretion and by using the platform, you agree to pay any such fees as Boxify may notify to you and prescribe from time to time.
- Boxify shall not accept any items on COD (Cash on Delivery).
- Online payment gateway via BillPlz
- Once the payment is made, your account will be credited as soon as the payments are verified immediately via automated system.
- We will not offer exchange or refund if you have changed your mind about the purchase.
- We will not accept liability if the payment is declined by your bank for any reason. You are responsible to check with you bank/debit/credit card supplier.
- We accept payment only in MYR currency. Other currencies used will be converted to MYR. Please do check with your bank for exchange rate.
- If your credit card account is in a currency other than MYR, you may be charged at a different exchange rate. Please do note that you may also be subject to foreign currency transaction fee. We will not accept liability for the exchange rate of any charges your bank or third party company that may charge you.
- We reserve the right to decline your request for handling any additional charge out from the transaction. You are responsible to check with your respective bank or third-party regarding to the payment.
- We will not accept liability for any additional charge out from the transaction
- We will not hold responsibility if the promo code you use is invalid or already expired.
- Upon Boxify receiving the delivery, Boxify warrant that it is authorized to receive the delivery for and on behalf of the recipients.
- Users shall authorize and keep Boxify from all harms whether in laws or in equity to accept delivery for and on behalf of the users.
- Boxify provides locked metal locker to store parcel properly, it is at user own risk to leave parcel parked in locker storage.
- Boxify shall treat all personal data in accordance with Malaysia Data Protection Act.
- User shall not cause or allow to be delivered through Boxify any food, perishable goods, noxious, flammable or dangerous substances. In the event that the above is discovered, Boxify reserves the right to remove the parcel and charge the user for any damage that the user’s parcel (content) may have caused. The user’s account may also be terminated.
- The commitments of this SLA as follows:
- System health check every 30 minutes.
- Major incidents which disrupt services have Mean time to recovery (MTTR) of 8 hours.
- Mean Time Between Failures equal to or greater than 180 days.
- An response team will be dispatched to relevant areas and all parcel handling will be processed manually by the team.
- Notifications will be broadcasted to all Boxify users on Messenger.
- Manual processing continues until service being restored with ETA.
- Once service restore with notification broadcasted, response team no longer intervene and it backs to Business As Usual.
As part of the quality of service, Boxify has designed the service to be resilient; enhancing into the way of reliability.
Business Contingency plan
In the event of major disaster leads to disruption of service which failed to meet MTTR, actions below will be taken to provide coverage: