We, Boxify Technologies (the “Company” or “We”) respect the user’s (the “User” or “You” or “Your” or “Yourself”) privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Scope of Policy
This policy applies to information We collect:
- in providing the Services;
- when You interact with the Services online or via the cloud;
- when you visit our websites;
- in email, text, push, and other electronic messages between You and the Services;
- through mobile and desktop applications You download from the Services, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between You and the Services;
- when You interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries);
- any third-party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Services.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Company’s Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. In addition, no one under age 13 may provide any information to the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If You are under 13, do not:
- use the Services;
- provide any information to the Services;
- use any features of the Services;
- make any purchases using the Services;
- use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Services; or
- provide any information about Yourself to us, including Your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name You may use.
If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If You believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
(a) We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which You may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE SERVICES COLLECT THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about You but individually does not identify You; and/or
- about Your internet connection, the equipment You use to access our Services and usage details.
(B) We collect this information:
- Directly from You when You provide it to us;
- From the Services when You provide such information to or via the Services;
- Automatically as You navigate through the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies;
- From third-parties, for example, our business partners and advertising partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information We collect on or through our Services may include:
- Information that You provide by filling in forms included within the Services or any forms You fill out to use the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our Services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask You for information when You enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when You report a problem with our Services.
- Payment and billing information when You register for our paid Services. For example, we may ask You to designate a billing representative, including name and contact information, upon registration. You might also provide payment information, such as payment card details, which We collect via secure payment processing services.
- Records and copies of Your correspondence (including email addresses), if You contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that We might ask You to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions You carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of Your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
- Your search queries on the Service.
- You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users of the Services or third-parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at Your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, We cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom You may choose to share Your User Contributions. Therefore, We cannot and do not guarantee that Your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
(a) As You navigate through and interact with our Services, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about Your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of Your visits to our website or use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that You access and use on the Services.
- Information about Your computer and internet connection, including Your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Information about Your phone, tablet, or other devices You use to access the Services. This device information includes your device ID, connection type and settings when you install, access, update, or use our Services.
(b) The information We collect automatically may include personal information. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. We may maintain this information or associate it with personal information We collect in other ways or receive from third-parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about Your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to Your individual interests.
- Speed up Your searches.
- Recognize You when You return to use our Services.
(d) The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Essential Cookies. These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable the Services to provide the features you have requested, such as remembering you have logged in.
- Performance and analytics. Certain cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with the Services and enable us to improve how the Services operate. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors arrive at and browse our products and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences, navigation, and use of the Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing Your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website and the Service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies. These cookies collect information about Your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to You and Your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers.
- Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
(e) Other Services You Link to Your Account:
We do not control these third-parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If You have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, You should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
(a) We use information that We collect about You or that You provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to You.
- To provide You with information, products, or services that You request from us.
- To market, promote and drive engagement with the Services. We use your contact information and information about how you use the Services to send promotional communications that may be of specific interest to you, including by email and by displaying ads on other companies’ websites and applications, as well as on platforms like Facebook and Google.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which You provide it.
- To provide You with notices about Your account including expiration and renewal notices.
- To protect our legitimate business interests.
- For safety and security, e.g. to verify accounts.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify You about changes to our Services or any products or services We offer or provide through it.
- To allow You to participate in interactive features of our Services.
- In any other way We may describe when You provide the information.
- For any other purpose with Your consent.
(b) We may use the information We have collected from You to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though We do not disclose Your personal information for these purposes without Your consent, if You click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that You meet its target criteria.
Information About You We Share
(a) We share information with third parties that help us operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support and market our Service.
(b) We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third-parties We use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which You provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when You provide the information.
- With Your consent.
(e) We may also disclose Your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Share Your Information
We strive to provide You with choices regarding the personal information You provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide You with the following control over Your information:
- You have the right to request a copy of Your information, to object to Our use of Your information, to request the deletion or restriction of Your information, or to request Your information in a structured, electronic format.
- You can exercise some of the choices by logging into the Services and using settings available within the Services or Your account. For all other requests, You may contact us to request assistance.
- Your request and choices may be limited in certain cases, for example, if fulfilling Your request would reveal information about another person, or if You ask to delete information which We are permitted by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep.
- Access and update Your information: Our Services give You the ability to access and update certain information about You from within the Service.
- Deactivate Your account: If You no longer wish to use our Services, You may be able to deactivate Your Services account.
- Request that We stop using Your information: In some cases, You may ask us to stop accessing, storing, using and otherwise processing Your information.
- Opt-out of communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us.
- Turn off Cookie Controls: Most browsers allow You the option of turning off cookies.
- Send “Do Not Track” Signals: Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” (DNT) features.
We do not control third-parties’ collection or use of Your information to serve interest-based advertising.
However, these third-parties may provide You with ways to choose not to have Your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
If We make material changes to how We treat our users’ personal information, We will notify You by email to the primary email address specified in Your account and/or through a notice on the Service home page.